Available March 1st (potentially earlier, possibly February 15th). Open house Saturday 01.14.22 from 2:00-4:00pm.
Lovely and clean 3-bedroom, 1 bath Cape Cod styled single-family home that is perfect for a small family or retired couple. The home has two bedrooms and a full bathroom on the first floor (perfect for 1st floor living if desired), a large sunroom with heat/ac which can serve as bonus room or an extra living room, an oversized 1 car garage, a wood burning fireplace, full clean unfinished basement with washer/dryer hook-ups and wood deck off the rear of the house. Nice, level half acre lot and lawn in a quiet dead-end neighborhood.
The kitchen and bathroom have been recently renovated with granite counter tops, new sinks, and new stainless-steel appliances. The house has been updated with new paint for the entire house, new lighting and electric. The house has forced air heat and central air conditioning.
Located just outside of the Glenville Town Center (off of Swaggertown Road and Van Buren Road) and is close to dining, shopping and is easily accessible to Clifton Park, Scotia, Schenectady and Saratoga.
Tenant pays all of own utilities and is responsible for lawn care, snow removal and trash pickup. No smoking. Small pets are considered on a case-by-case basis. All tenants are required to have proof of rental insurance prior to receiving keys. One-year or longer lease available.
Looking for great tenants! AVAILABLE MARCH 1ST (potentially earlier, possibly February 15th)
We have an application process for all new tenants with background check. Our required standard for qualifying to rent a home are:
– Your gross monthly income must equal three times or more the monthly rent.
– You must have no previous evictions.
– You must have a favorable credit history.
– You must be employed and/or be able to furnish acceptable proof of the required income.
– You must have good housekeeping, payment and maintenance references from all previous landlords.
– All properties are offered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or familial status.
– Each adult occupant must submit a separate application.
– We limit the number of occupants to 2 per bedroom.
– Compensating factors can include additional requirements such as double deposit and/or a cosigner.